Every year, about this time, for the past five years I get very anxious. My Birthday is coming, it's only a few days away and I ever since I was … born, it's been kind of a big deal to me. For example, I have only once ever had to go to work or school on my birthday, There have been years that it's been a national holiday. (Columbus day)
Today, I ordered the cake for my Birthday.
What I have planned so far:
- Take the children to school
- Go to the gym
- Go get the cake
- Have a fancy lunch w/ my baby girl
- Play 30 minutes of video games… or so.
- Get the kids from school.
- Go over home'work & stuff.
- Eat Chef Boy R Dee Ravioli for dinner. (it's a once a year kind of food)
- Presents (I'm taking the children to toys r us tomorrow to buy stuff … they enjoy this part more than I do.
- Though finding interesting ways to keep an eye on them without ruining the surprise while they're in the store is… interesting.
- Have super cake (Strawberry / Lemon mouse torte w/ lady fingers) or something like that.
- Put the children to bed.
- Vlog real quick.
- Play games for a minute before bed.
This is as far as my imagination can take me on making the day special. Do you have any ideas? What do you do for your birthday? What do you think would make a birthday more special?
I'm turning surprisingly close to 29 on my birthday, it's just unfortunate that this year surprisingly close is a little farther away from last years surprisingly close.
Incoming search terms:
- birthday anxiety
- anxiety birthday
- anxiety over my birthday
- how to get over birthday anxiety
- anxiety before a birthday
- anxiety leading up to birthday
- Birthday anxieties