Halloween gets bigger every year. I missed the trick or treating night with the kids, but I did get plenty of other beautiful Halloween action.
So with all of this, I make a prediction for how Halloween will look ten years from now:
- Seemingly everyone will start hanging up lights two months ahead of time and gauche (tacky) decorations on their lawn around the same time period.
- There will be a Macy's Halloween Parade shortly after the 4th of July.
- A really prominent Halloween character will make a rise to prominence.
- There'll be a movie that really rises to the top as the Holiday favorite. (Like it's a wonderful life is to Christmas)
- Halloween will become a recognized Holiday.
Do you have any future predictions for Halloween?SHARE