Wow! What a week! It feels like things are moving at ludicrous speed, and I'm just swept along with it. If I were to pick a theme for this last week, it'd reference the importance of spending time with family.
I started off this last week a little sick. Seems getting sick very rarely meets its match when you over do it. This week I took the kids closer to home. We did a whole lot together, and even though they could have spent time alone with my family while I went off to play… I've never been that kind of a Father.
My favorite things this week include:
- Going to my most favorite Mexican food restaurant in the whole earth with the kids.
- Going to the longest firework show of my life and having amazing seats with the kids and great people.
- Swimming a LOT
- watching 'Big Fish' it's my favorite.
- Amazing pot roast & dinner
- going to the waterfall and playing in the real water.
- Going to the worlds best chocolate store!
- school clothes shopping.
- Playing in the splash park.
- Exploring under and through some gigantic buildings.
- Flying kites
- playing in sand
- Spending time with the best people!!!
Spending time with the children has been fantastic! I know I preach about business 'team building' being useful in parenting. But it really is worth it! These guys are great!!!