Today I made a list of things I needed to do to get ready for Easter.
- Fold / Hangup Clothes
- Straighten up Living Room
- Mop Bathrooms
- Do Dishes
- Grocery / Easter Shopping
- Help Easter Bunny place baskets and eggs
- Bake bread for Easter Dinner
- Prepare Ham and put in oven (16 hours in an oven bag at 175 ought to do it.)
And, I nearly finished an amazing audiobook!
I’m not going to promise I got it all done, but I got enough of it done that tomorrow when the kids get home from Church they’ll be almost as impressed as I am. (Then I can make them finish the rest… which I got mostly finished.)